a little about myself
Born in 1980, I entered the Marine Corps as an Intelligence Analyst in 1999. Before during and after the military, I traveled to many parts of the world, including the Middle East, some parts of Great Britain and Europe, the Western Caribbean, and many beautiful U.S. States. I’ve always been very active, and started with cross-country running. I moved to mountain bike off-trail riding, weight lifting, kayaking, cross-training, Yoga, Tai Chi, various other activities, and meditation. I’m an avid reader, and stay abreast on current health trends. I enjoy trying out trends that I think may have validity, and assess them for myself.
What this site is all about
I have a passion for clarifying matters concerning health. If there is anything I’m not clear on, I research and research until I have a very good understanding. After many years of doing this, I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge on various topic. Now, I would love to share this knowledge with you.
The posts contained in this site cover various topics within the categories of Health & Fitness. These include the subtopics of:
- Exercise: Everything from preparation to execution and recovery
- Sleep: Including tips on getting to sleep and staying asleep
- Beauty: Advice on grooming, diet, and applied natural products
- Hygiene: Safe practices and current trends
- Recipes: Delicious natural food ideas, and recipes for externally applied homeopathic concoctions
- Health: A topic to discuss the synthesis of various activities and food
- Meditation: Tips and steps to help you calm your mind and focus your thoughts
- Nature: Wonders of our natural world, including the universe, plants, and chemicals.
- Stress Management and more
Now take a look at some of my blogs. I’m sure you will find them of great value.